Melt Bar and Grilled is offering diners some favorites for a frigid February.
The restaurant has not one, not two, but three monthly sandwich specials this month, according to a news release:
- The Hungry Hungarian Paprikash Melt features pulled roasted chicken, rich paprikash sauce, homemade spaetzle and muenster cheese.
- The Primetime Prime Rib Melt is crafted of slow-roasted thin-sliced tender prime rib, mashed roasted garlic and chive potatoes, creamy horseradish sauce, provolone cheese and hot rich au jus for dipping.
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Cowabunga Melt is made of real cheese pizza rolls deep fried until extra crispy, with atomic hot rich basil marinara, green ooze basil pesto, herb cream cheese with provolone and romano cheese.
February seasonal sides include:
- Cheesy Loaded Potatoes: crispy roasted potatoes, cheddar cheese sauce, crumbled bacon, sour cream and scallions.
- Kung Pow Broccoli: sautéed broccoli, spicy kung pow sauce, crushed peanuts.
February’s featured dessert is Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bread Pudding, “homemade chocolate bread pudding served warm and drenched in our sweet strawberry sauce, then topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, powdered sugar and real whipped cream.”
February’s featured beer is Goose Island Fulton Street Blend, and the featured cocktail is Cupid’s Arrow, “a lovely blend of Smirnoff Vanilla, Crème de Cacao, house-made simple syrup, fresh lemon juice and strawberry preserves blend that produces a delicious liquid adult version of the chocolate covered strawberry.”
February is the shortest month of the year, so you only have 23 more days to order one of these favorites.