In the mood for a road trip and a cuisine adventure?
Restaurant Week kicks off March 2-11 offering special three-course options at $30 or less at 10 participating locally owned restaurants in Lorain County.
A wide range of fare is available.
According to a news release from Visit Lorain County, participating restaurants include:
- Bistro 83, 36033 Westminister Ave., North Ridgeville
- Cole’s Public House, 209 S Main St., Amherst
- Cork Tree Tavern, 209 S Main St., Amherst
- Jackalope Lakeside, 301 Lakeside Ave., Lorain
- Nemo Grille, 36976 Detroit Road, Avon
- Parker’s Grille and Tavern, 32858 Walker Road, Avon Lake
- Sapori Italian Grille, 33481 Lake Road, Avon Lake
- Sorrento Ristorante & Pizzeria, 5223 Detroit Road, Sheffield
- The Unicorn Restaurant & Pub, 423 Main St., Grafton
- Veranda Bistro and Bar, 32045 Detroit Road, Avon.
Diners who visit two restaurants and taste the restaurant week offerings will be entered for a chance to win a $100 gift card. Those who sample the courses at one restaurant will be entered to win a $50 gift card. One winner will be chosen for every 25 participants in each category.
A map is available for general directions to the restaurants.