Tips, tricks and samples of fine cuisine are on order 6 to 9 p.m. each Wednesday from June 6 through Aug. 29 at Gourmets in the Garden at Cleveland Botanical Garden.
Cocktails are also available.
According to the website, the lineup of top chefs includes:
- June 6: Chef Chris Hodgson of Hodge’s
- June 13: Chef Chris Terry of Edwins Restaurant
- June 20: Chef Ben Bebenroth of Spice Kitchen & Bar
- July 11: Chef Vishwatej Nath of Urban Farmer @ The Westin
- July 18: Chef William Davis of Loretta Paganini School of Cookin:
- July 25: Chef Tony Smoody of Michelson & Morley
- Aug. 1: Chef Jerry Rush of Butcher and the Brewer
- Aug. 8: Chef Anthony Vicente of Flying Garlic
- Aug. 15: Chef Ricardo Sandoval of Fat Cats
- Aug. 22: Cory Kobrinski of Astoria Café & Market
- Aug. 29: Chef Derek Finnell of Nosh Eatery & Creative
Tickets are available by the session or by the season for members and nonmembers.
Address: Cleveland Botanical Garden, 11030 East Blvd., Cleveland
Phone number: 216-721-1600, ext. 274