Where: Blossom Music Center, 1145 W. Steels Corners Road, Cuyahoga Falls
When: 6 p.m. July 13
Why you should go: The event featuring nationally renowned chefs as well as local, organic farmers will help to support what has been the summer home of the Cleveland Orchestra for half a century. It is a one-of-a-kind benefit featuring Cleveland Orchestra musicians, a garden-to-table dinner on Blossom’s stage and surrounding areas and special wine pairings, according to a news release. A wine auction is also part of the event.
The participating chefs:
- Chef Rick Carson, Nosh Eatery and Creative Catering, Hudson
- Executive Chef Roger Thomas, Viceroy L’Ermitage, Beverly Hills
- Chef Lauren Shaffer, Luna Bakery & Café, Cleveland
- Chef David Holland, Nosh Creative Catering, Hudson
- Chef Zach Hirt, Nuevo Modern Mexican and Tequila Bar, Cleveland and Akron
The local and organic farmers:
- Joshua Smith, flute
- Jung-Min Amy Lee, violin
- Joanna Patterson Zakany, viola
- Tanya Ell, cello
How much: Tickets start at $250, which includes VIP parking, pre-concert cocktails, a performance and dinner.
How to get more information: Visit clevelandorchestra.com.
Image credit: Metro Creative Connection