What: XMas Ale Beer Crawl
Where: Downtown Willoughby – DTW
When: 3 to 6 p.m. Dec. 1
Why you should go: The holidays are right around the corner, and why not add another Christmas bar crawl to your list? Downtown Willoughby is offering an afternoon of the Christmas spirit. Get a souvenir Santa hat to keep you warm, and get your glass filled with all kinds of specialty Christmas ales from various bars/restaurants in Willoughby.
Bars will also have a specific food special for ticket holders only. Make sure to break out that Christmas sweater because there will be a ugly sweater competition; hit all locations part of the crawl and post a picture of you and your sweater to their event page.
Locations participating in the crawl and the Christmas ales they will be serving are:
- Ballantine – Fat Head’s Holly Jolly
- The 1899 Pub – Fat Head’s Pimp My Sleigh
- BRIM Kitchen + Brewery – Ms. Kringle’s Spiced Apple
- Willoughby Brewing Company – Wenceslas Christmas Ale
- Frank and Tony’s Place – Thirsty Dog 12 Dogs of XMAS
- Mullarkey’s Irish Pub – Great Lakes XMAS
- Sol – Southern Tier 2XMAS
- Nickleby’s Roundbar – Troeggs Mad Elf
How much: $30 (through Nov. 25); $35 (Nov. 26-Dec. 1). Find your tickets here.
How to get more information: Follow the event’s Facebook page for more information.
Kailee Leonard’s ugly Christmas sweater has sequin snowman on it. Follow her on Instagram @kaileeinmae.